The Reading Spring Gardens Brass Band is delighted to return to ‘Challenging Brass’ under the baton of its Musical Director, David Ruel and the auspices of its President, Wendy Watkins on Sunday 28th October at 2:30pm in Addlestone Community Centre (KT15 2NJ).
For tickets please telephone the Box Office on 01932 846983.
The band will perform the following programme:
1) The Golden Lady (Goff Richards)
2) The Teddy Bears Picnic – featuring BBb Bass player Thomas Gowers (John Bratton, arr. Stephen Roberts)
3) Don’t Cry For Me Argentina (Andrew Lloyd Webber / Tim Rice, arr. Ron Sebregts)
4) Striding Edge (Duncan Stubbs)
5) Variations on Laudate Dominum – Commencing at Variation VI (Edward Gregson)
The band looks forward to what promises to be an enjoyable afternoon of brass band music making with ‘Staines Lammas’, ‘Amersham Community’ and ‘Pangbourne’ brass bands.